July, already?!?


Wow... I'm feeling a little bit overwhelmed as I think that tomorrow is the first day of July already! School is out, holidays are beginning, and I am hoping to have more time to create as I'm spending more time at the store (after my holiday in California)!

Today I'm playing around making samples with our new SOTM for July-- a cute trio of summer images by Magenta! My cards are on the table in mid-process, but here's a 6" scrapbook page mom & I created together using the images as a border! I think this stamp is going to be alot of fun :) We have a variety of other new images in the store as well as all the colours of Colorbox chalk ink cat's eyes, which I love! Well, I better head back and start creating again... I'll upload the new sample board to the yahoo site when it's done!

Comments