These INKY fingers

Looking at my hands a moment ago, I realized again how good it feels to have inky fingers! They indicate that I have been creating something... and that feels great! Our new display rack, stocked full of all 12 of the new Distress Ink pads by Tim Holtz, arrived a couple days ago and I've been busy creating a colourful display header for it with samples of all the colours. It's so addicting crumpling up paper, inking it up, spritzing and ironing to see these beautiful blends! Then I decided to try using the inks on some white grosgrain ribbon and oooooh! Such fun! I knew it would work on twill tape, but this ribbon is the perfect size for my little tags and you've got to admit, it looks fabulous! I'm already planning projects to use these great new inks on. I'll use them on ribbons, paper, prima flowers... I think I'll try some jumbo ric-rac next! But first, I've got to do up a matching display header for the 12 original colours of Distress Ink. Then I may have to get mom to take a photo of these inky fingers!

Comments