Merry Christmas!

We'd like to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas! We trust the times spent together with family & friends will bring many fabulous memories you'll enjoy in the coming year!

We're open till 8pm tonight (Friday) and close at 6:30pm on Saturday. We'll open again Wednesday, Dec. 27 at 9:30am and can promise you a fabulous Boxing Week Sale (with the very best deals Dec. 27!) If you're in town, this is a sale you won't want to miss!

Have a very merry Christmas!

p.s. I'd love to see some comments from y'all... so I'm having a give away and will draw from the names that post comments on this entry! I've got 2 sets of clear stamps from River City Rubber Works, the winner can have their choice! If I get over 20 postings, there will be two winners! (If there are 20+ by Dec. 27, I'll add in some Christmas goodies!)

Comments

Rhonda P. said…
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Great blog!
Rhonda P.
Oh cool, what a fun give away! I'd love to be entered and will tell a few friends to enter as well.
Nancy said…
Merry Christmas Tara and Julie!
Wow, what a nice Christmas treat! My friend Cindy told me about your blog...very nice.
Happy holidays & all the best for 2007!

Stephanie
KindredEsprit said…
Stamps make the best surprises, no? Nice to hear you're carrying some Fontwerks stamps. All the best in 2007! =)
Cris
Tanis said…
Wow, cool sets! Happy 2007 to you!
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year! I enjoy your blog, and really like your "Christmas Card" on the blog.

Looking forward to seeing all of your new goodies for the new year!
Anonymous said…
Wooohoo!!!! Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing you all the best! And thank you for working so hard to keep great things coming in to your store!!!!!
Dorothy E
Anonymous said…
Oh boy did that wrong didn't I lol. Let's try thing again. I am not really anonymous just seems that way some of the time! LOL
Dorothy
Can you edit this so there is only 1 from me please?
Dorothy E again