Garden Chic Easter Projects

another midnight crop has come and gone... we had a small group, but hey, that means we all get more table space! I wasn't overly productive, but I had a fun time playing with the new Garden Chic papers by BoBunny-- they just cheer me up looking at them! I decorated a big gallon pail in style for Easter! Here's a few views of it- the amazing eggs are done on my QK Silhouette (love this thing!) and the flourishes are on my QK Revolution. Finishing touches: MM Shimmer brads, prima flowers, lipstick pink distress ink & a whole bunch of colourful ribbons! I also decorated this fun chipboard egg by MM with the same materials- I finished it off with MM pearl glaze, which is really pretty! I'm SO ready for spring, now!

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful paint can! I must try one of these!
Anonymous said…
ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL & CREATIVE MASTERPIECE !
Anonymous said…
Awesome paint cans. I love these clear ones.
Thanks for sharing
BJ