you're extraordinary!

Yes... you! Our blog readers & customers are EXTRAORDINARY :) If you're reading this, and you stop by the store on Thursday, Friday or Saturday... tell Tracey you'd like the 'extraordinary' special- 25% off your purchase! (Valid on everything but the QK Silhouette!). Mom & I are closing the store at 3pm tomorrow (Wednesday) to get a head start on our trip to Calgary for another retailer's workshop. We'll be back on Monday, but Tracey will be taking good care of the store while we're away. Regular store hours will be in effect Thursday through Saturday!

Don't you love it when you get a quick, easy card layout {thanks to Becky at Page Maps} that lets you put together a card using your scrap piles? Yep, me too! This is one I put together at my cards class tonight using stamps by Hero Arts & Stampendous and some Scenic Route papers. Just thought I'd share it with my extraordinary customers & blog readers :)

BTW... our card contest due date is *tomorrow* but since I'll be away from the computer until Monday, you've got until then to email pics of your cards to creativeaccentscontest@gmail.com There have been some awesome entries so far, but I'd love to see more Hero Arts, Stampendous & A Muse entries (we've gotten tons of lovley bella card samples!).

And one last thing... happy Spring! I hope it brings you many creative days!

Comments