Fabulous!


I was quite excited to find that this "Fabulous" stamp arrived along with several other new Heidi Swapp stamps! These chunky word stamps are such a great price ($3) and I think they're a good match for some of the Stamping Bella images! I'm hoping to play some more with other combinations this weekend! (I did some paper piecing using fabulous paper by We R Memory keepers for Bella's outfit.)

Speaking of this weekend... it's the last weekend to take advantage of our "Spring Flowers" sale-- all floral items are 20% off until the end of the month! It's also the Laker's Car Show this Sunday, so lots of fabulous cars will be parked on our street for your browsing pleasure. Ladies, you can join in on the "Poker Run" which our store will be a part of... which means we'll be open this Sunday afternoon from noon till 3pm. Hope to see you there! If the weather continues like this, it should be a beautiful day! Now I'm taking some inspiration from my card (and my fabulous friends who keep me accountable!) and I'm off to go for a walk!

Comments

Leanne said…
Love this card!!! Great job!