Coordinates on Sale!

I just realized that while I sent an email about our current sale, I haven't posted details on here yet!

We're celebrating things that coordinate right now, with specials on coordinating products by My Minds Eye (Signature Life & Tres Jolie) and Love, Elsie!

Both these product lines are feature double sided papers and coordinated die cuts or stickers as embellishments! When you purchase 2 coordinating papers & 1 or more coordinating embellishment you can save 20% on all of it! There's a great selection to choose from-- 3 different themes in the Love, Elsie collection and 12 different sets of papers by My Mind's Eye! There's something for everyone between the two of them!

Also on sale 20% off are in stock wooden stamp sets! It's never been easier to create coordinated layouts and cards!

Comments