Lovin' the freebies...

I just wanted to share a couple new online freebies with y'all!

Creating Keepsakes Magazine has a free font on their website today, called "CK Becky" It's a great handwritten font, and you can find it right here. If you're new to downloading fonts online, you'll also find step by step instructions for how to install it on your computer!

A monthly freebie that we LOVE here at Creative Accents is Page Maps, and this month there's a bonus set of round maps for you to print off! I have a folder of these sketches and refer to them regularly when I'm scrapbooking! Pick up the new 12x12 August maps & the RoundMaps by visiting her website HERE. The RoundMaps are so much fun, I think I'll take some time this August to be inspired by these sketches! I challenge you to do the same! This cute Disney layout featured on their website, uses Basic Grey papers (which I've used a couple times in my Disney album, too, go figure...)

Comments