August PageMaps & Sheetload

I just love sketches- and here's two great links with monthly downloads I think you're gonna love, too!

This month PageMaps has some RoundMaps in addition to the usual 12x12 maps Becky puts out each month- they're such a fun way to mix things up, I challenge you to try one of them!

Check out the Sheetload of Cards blog for their new August web-zine you can download- it's got a new sketch this month, all the details for measuring and cutting to do some mass producing (have a stash of cards ready to go!) and some great samples this month using stamps from My Favorite Things (who we'll be ordering from again real soon- so let us know if you'd like anything!). Enjoy!



(check it out... the cover card features those new Pink Paislee papers I was raving about last week!)

Happy BC Day- we'll see you back in the store tomorrow!

Comments