In store this week!

Our Deal of the Week right now is STICKERS 20% off- check it out next time you stop by! All stickers in the store are included in this deal except for brand new arrivals not yet on the store shelves.

You'll also want to check out all the new goodies that have arrived, including fabulous new products from Prima- yum! I'll try to take some pics of it all to share in the next day or so, you're gonna love it! Mention this blog post when you visit the store this week and you can select 5 medium blossoms from our new bulk assortment ;)

I've been away in Edmonton at a mini trade show- I took a bunch of classes and got to play with (and order) new products from a variety of great companies, including My Minds Eye, Glitz Designs, Chatterbox, 7 gypsies, Rusty Pickle, BoBunny, Cosmo Cricket, Karen Foster, 3L, Little Yellow Bicycle, Bazzill & Making Memories. I'll be having a 'show & tell' time at our midnight crop this Friday night (we have room for just a couple more croppers, but everyone is welcome to join us around 6pm to enjoy the show & tell). I had a great time and have lots of fresh inspiration for classes... Unfortunately I don't have a ton of photos, but I'll see if there's anything worth posting in the lot ;)

Comments