June QK Release!

Check out these fabulous sample projects from the QuicKutz design team- do they rock or what? You can find details on the dies used for these projects and lots more samples in the QK idea gallery!

I've already made a card with the school house die- it was perfect for one of the teachers at Maranatha who is moving away! I used it together with school themed papers by Imaginisce and it turned out super cute! Unfortunately, since I was so exhausted with the end of the school year and all I forgot to take a picture. Oops! You can enjoy this funky card made with it instead:




... and this card just made me smile, as the designer said, it's for someone who has had a "____ day!" (insert the word of your choice...) heehee! I might have to use this in a 3 card class one week, it'd be a good card to have on hand ;)

I'm loving this new release from QuicKutz- in stock now at the store! My favorite die at moment is this one:

Just dreaming about what I'll create with it gets me even more excited about my trip to New York next month! Imagine the pages I will create ;)

I'd LOVE to hear what your fave die is- please leave a comment and let me know!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How can you have fav's I think I have a few till the new releases come out and then it all changes again. Take Care Janet Williams