This week:

Our Deal of the Week this week is SCRAPBOOKS 20% off!

Join us for our next Midnight Crop- this Saturday, June 20 from 6pm-midnight! It's just $10 or 2/$15- bring a friend, a project to work on and munchies to share! Our air-conditioner should be fixed by then (crossing our fingers) so the temperature will be a treat!

Father's Day Card- stop by anytime this week and create a quick card for Dad! It's just $3 and features a 'Mr. Fix it' turtle by Stamping Bella- it's ready for easy gift giving too, with a pocket to hold a Canadian Tire gift card!

p.s. what do you think of the blog's makeover?

Comments

Janet said…
testing!
Sarah said…
I like the new layout, although the butterfly and other thingy make it a little harder to read...cute though!
Froggietalks said…
I love the new layout, although I will admit to REALLY needing my glasses to read the print!! Any way you can make the print in bold or slightly bigger? To me, those with not so good eyesight will have a terrible time trying to read the print on the textured background.

Karen G (BC)
Creative Tara said…
Okay ladies, I made the font larger so hopefully that'll help! I do find I have to scroll more frequently to read this one, but it's just so cute... we'll give it a whirl for a while, do let me know if it drives ya nuts!