QuicKutz Thanksgiving Shapes

The new Thanksgiving shape release from QuicKutz came out today and there are some beautiful autumn & holiday designs! Here's a sammpling of some of the fantastic projects up to inspire you on the QK blog:
I love the idea for this water bottle pocket- what a fun little giftie! You can find more info about it here.
I love this card using this fabulous indian corn die- so much fun! Isn't the new Harvest 4x8 alphabet fabulous?


Isn't this shadow box fabulous? I'm gonna be scrounging the dollar store for a frame I can use to make one! The text is from the cookie cutter 'give thanks' die.

Another fabulous card- this one featuring one of the new nesting maple leaf dies!
This project cracks me up- such a fun concept and creative way to use the new scroll tree border die!


Comments