Autumn Cards

It's the end of October, but I'm not quite ready to let go of my favourite season, Autumn! I'm grateful the snow downtown & at my house has melted so I can live in denial just a little bit longer... but thought I should share these cards before that is no longer possible!

Tanya created this cute card a while back, and I thought today was a good day to share it (hope I haven't already!). It features Rocco the Raccoon, from Stampendous- which we have back in stock, along with a bunch of other cling mounted stamps from Stampendous! I just LOVE this little raccoon, and have all sorts of ideas for things he can be lifting up :)
I made this next card for Mom & Dad's anniversary this year. I cut the card shape & oak leaf out on my Silhouette- isn't that leaf border fabulous? The maple leaf is a QK 4x4 die, which I cut out of paper I inked up with a mix of distress ink colors on my splat mat. I just rubbed them on the mat (I used a brown, orange & green, I think), spritzed it with water and rubbed my paper in it. I then dried it with my heat gun and cut out the leaf. It's a fun technique, perfect for autumn leaves! The sentiment is an old PSX image that fit perfectly on the leaf :)
Thanks for reading- hope you're enjoying what's left of Autumn!

Comments

Tanya S said…
Ooooh,your anniversary card turned out very pretty!I really love those leaves