THE BOSSES ARE GONE

Hi Everyone,

It's Tanya here.....Well Tara and Julie are GONE! Yeah, now we can play.I'm doing a " BOSS is AWAY" sale this week.Yippee!Monday thru Friday
So this is what I'm thinking.....

-CLEARANCE 50 % off
(I even added some more things to it!)
-Buy 1 Christmas stamp,get any other (non xmas) stamp HALF price!!
-Maya Road Chipboard & Albums 25 % off


Now most of you know I haven't been around this summer ,you know spending time with the kids.Well had enough of that! lol.They're back to school and I'm back at work(play)! So much new stuff is coming in and well I don't know where to put it! With Christmas coming,I'm a little frightened!So.....this week I will also start a "Hide & Seek" game with you all! Interested? sounds like fun eh???
Here's how it works ,selected items will have little tags for GREAT discounts( up to 40% off) you just have to find them.Now I'm not giving any more info,you have to come in and PLAY!!! Or just come see me ;)

Take care Tanya

Comments