baby, it's COLD outside...

... so it's a great day to cozy up with a cup o' cheer (however you may interpret that!) and get some fresh inspiration online! I haven't had time to create lately, but after checking out some of these great sites, I'm looking forward to the opportunity!

Are you ready to be inspired? Here's a few of my faves from this week:
- Tim Holtz amazes me every year with his fabulous 12 Tags of Christmas, and this year was no exception! I don't even know if I can pick a favorite... but I was in awe already at Day 1, so be sure to check out ALL of them! Amazing tutorials featuring a variety of products and techniques!
- Hero Arts has been teasing us with eye candy from their 2010 catalog, and I think it's going to be a stellar release! We're planning a Catalog Debut next Sunday (here's hoping the new product arrives in time!) and already have materials on hand for a fabulous make & take product featuring some new cling stamps! Let us know if you can join us!
- QuicKutz has a '12 Days' theme going on as well this year- and they're featuring a huge number of creative ornaments made with QuicKutz dies! There's a great variety featured, I counted over 50 on days 6-12 alone...
- They've also been decking the halls on the Silhouette blog lately, most recently with some fun ornaments. There's some great tutorials and tips for using this fantastic tool, an intro to some new products (on route to the store as I type) and lots of great project ideas! If the Silhouette SD is on your Christmas wish list, you'll be happy to know we have some on the way- it's just $349 and you'll get a bundle of extra goodies with it worth approx $75!
- The fun folks at Cosmo Cricket have a mix of ramblings and creative inspiration on their blog! Scrolling through the most recent posts I found some fun gift containers, scrapbook pages and Christmas gift tags! There's much inspiration and entertainment to be found there!

There's so much inspiration to be found online right now, I know it'll give me much to go back to in the new year when I actually have time to create again :) You'll also find some great projects if you check out the members of our Design Team- they never cease to amaze me! We're so fortunate to have such a Seriously Creative crew making samples for our store!

I'd LOVE to know if there are other sites you're getting inspired by right now- please post a link as a comment and tell us what you like about it! There may be some blog candy involved ;)

Comments