Fun with Hero Arts!

We just LOVE all the fabulous new Hero Arts stamps in the store and couldn't wait to play with some of them! Here's a few cards we've made so far:

The first two were inspired by cards created by my stamping hero, Jennifer McGuire- I just LOVE her creative mind and the fresh look she gives to stamps! These will most likely be showing up in future classes ;)

This first card uses January's SOTM as a background and my fave part is two-fold: 1. It's a gift card holder, but still looks great when the gift card is removed. 2. The java jacket was stamped on some CORK (I used the QK adhesive backed cork) which gives such a fun texture!
I almost freaked when I saw this technqiue.... seriously, it rocks and it's so much fun! I can't wait to try it with more stamps and the new colours of distress ink when they arrive ;) This technique WILL be featured in an upcoming class featuring techniques with Distress Ink! Possibly a future Technique Tuesday class? Aren't those greetings lovely, too? They're part of a great clear set that is very versatile. Unfortunately, they're the only stamps on these cards that are still in stock... yep, these Hero Arts stamps are selling quickly, so check them out soon for the best selection!
Mom made this last card for my aunt & uncle's anniversary- isn't it lovely? We don't have the flower in stock at the moment, but we do have several other pretty ones that could give you a similar effect. It's perfect with these papers by My Mind's Eye!
Thanks for browsing at our cards! Hope you enjoyed them!

Comments

WhiteRacoon said…
Lovely!