Green at Heart- Basic Grey POTM

I fell in love with the colours and patterns of the Green at Heart collection by Basic Grey and was thrilled when we got to play with it for our May Page of the Month class! Here's the sample layout by the BG artists:


... and here's what Mom did with it! (sorry about the lousy photo!)
Here's a close up of the title. We used the "Take Note" overlays and Canvas tags together with the Micro Monogram Stickers (you won't believe how many letters are on that sheet!). We also had a ton of goodies to work with in the 12x12 sticker elements set! Everyone got to take home lots of extra goodies, as usual!

I had to switch up the papers for my layout, since we used up all the purple... but it was a fun twist as well & I added some photos from a friends stagette party, which had a tropical theme! You'll have to stop by the store in person to see it, though... I think I may get in trouble if I posted those photos for all the world to see :)

Here's the bonus card we created. I had a hard time with this since there was sooo much extra stuff to choose from (including a ton of adorable stickers), but I went with simple, which is always safe when you have such bold individual elements! I used extra bits from the alpha stickers to add some touches of purple to the tree (those are the centers of a's and o's you see there) and an upside down exclamation point on the butterfly :) I used a white gel pen to trace around some of the letters to make them pop off the patterned paper.

We had a fun time at our May class and are looking forward to a really elegant layout for June, when we break out Capella!

Comments