Good Times Together!

The new Maple Grove papers by We R Memory Keepers are in the house. It's a fun collection with vibrant autumn colours and I was thrilled to be able to use them this week for some cards I had to make for some special people! I chose 'Squirrel in love' by Kraftin' Kimmie for these cards- first, for a friend of mine who just had her birthday. She has a soft spot for animals and had a pet squirrel for a while, so I figured she'd get a kick out of this image :) I used a sketch from the new PageMaps 2 book, which, as you can see, includes a few sketches for cards this time around!
Next up is a card using the same image & paper collections- this time for my parents' anniversary! Still nuts about each other after 37 years... Good times :) Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!

This sentiment is on one of the sheets of paper (2 of the patterns we brought in have 6x6 patterns on the back- love that about We R Memory Keepers, you get your smaller patterns without buying a whole 6x6 pad!). My embellishments are by Making Memories- the glitzy brads are new and the paper leaves were in my stash :)
I used the latest Sketch For You to Try for my layout. I think I'll use this one again, it was fun to work with!

Comments

Beate said…
I LOVE this squirrel and I love what you did with it.
Hugs and smiles
Anonymous said…
This stamp is so cute, suprisingly I don't have him! Lol! Very nice.
Nana Diana said…
I love the cards you made with Squirrel in Love, you sure have done him justice. Gorgeous layouts and the colours you have used!!
China said…
OHHH I love this Squirrel in Love, precious cards!