New & Fun

There's nothing quite so fun & satisfying as playing with NEW products, and last night I got to play with some of my NEW STAMPS & NEW PAPER to make two cards!

Both cards featuring the eclectic, vintage, funky feeling papers in the 'Restoration' line by Crate Paper. The mix of colours and patterns is a bit challenging for me to work with, but I really like the end result of both cards :)

First up I inked up my new Francesca stamp by Kraftin' Kimmie & paired her with the current Friday Sketchers layout (which Tanya was raving about when she was in the store on Friday- can't wait to see what she does with it!)
I added some fun Prima flowers (so fun that we could use a mix of colours!) and my current fave pearls. I also finally got around to using this fabulous banner die from QuicKutz (part of last year's Santa's workshop release!) with an Amuse sentiment! The cute little cupcake comes with Francesca, isn't it fun? Francesca is coloured with my Copic markers with touches of Spica and some Glossy Accents & Stickles on the cupcakes. I also added a generous amount of Pink Lipstick Distress Ink around the edges :)

Next up I used last week's Sketch Saturday layout (can't be on time for everything!) with my new coffee set by Whipper Snapper Designs. I absolutely LOVE this stamp and the options for colouring it... it took me a bit to decide what colour scheme to go with, but I figured since I already had Restoration all over the table (heehee) it was a good place to start!
I cut my image out with the QuicKutz nesting flower/wonky circles die. My sentiment is by Kraftin' Kimmie and was stamped on one of the coordinating stickers & a coordinating brad was added to the center of my largest flower.

Hope you like the cards & will play along with the new Friday Sketchers layout... it is pretty fabulous and I'd love to see what you do with it!

Comments

Tanya S said…
So I repeat..lol.These are fabulous.That Kimmie image is so much cuter colored up!!I love the banner,gonna use mine,thanks for the reminder.
I must say that I like that whipper Snapper stamp.Sometimes you just gotta see them colored up!
Eulanda said…
Ooooh these cards are super cute and I just love that image from Kraftin Kimmie and those papers ROCK!!