Pretty Presents

Just a quick post to share with you some of the creative wrapping ideas we've been using lately! I've been using a lot of the new QuicKutz/LifeStyle Crafts Shapes this year and having fun with them! This first photo is actually the projects we did at our November Die Cut Club Party. We created this fabulous bag with the new Nesting Trees (we cut just a 2" piece from each of the trees to save on paper-worked perfectly!), a gift card holder with the new Winter Wishes gift set & the coffee cup die and two gift tags with some adorable 4x4 shapes.
Here's a close up of the smaller items- aren't they fun? We used adhesive backed vellum for the word on the gift card holder & the snowflake on the sweater tag, which gave a fun frosty look.
Here's some quick gift bags I did for some friends- the same tree in some funky Christmas papers from my stash and then I added a large stocking from the new nesting stockings to quickly decorate up a simple gift bag.
Here's a pretty tag I did up for a gift exchange yesterday- the tag itself is one of the new nesting frames (just arrived yesterday and it's already sold out- wow!) and the tree is a 2x2 Christmas shape, which looks so pretty in silver! I silver embossed a sentiment from Amy R. Designs to finish it off. I think I'll be making a few more of these tags, I love it with this wrapping paper!
... and I'm sure there will be more in the next few days as I get all my gifts wrapped and ready to go under the tree! It's so much fun seeing all the pretty presents gathered there :)

Comments