{For the LOVE of Chocolate} Challenge Items!

I've had so many ideas running through my head for this challenge, so I'm hoping before the month is through you'll see some more projects shared here :) Today I'm sharing with you a project that is inspired by and includes chocolate!

These sweet little pie cake boxes were cut from BoBunny paper with dies from Lifestyle Crafts (QuicKutz) and topped with paper flowers (Sizzix/Tim Holtz) and finished with a pretty flower from Making Memories. So cute you almost wanna eat 'em, so it's a good thing there's some yummy kisses inside ;) Here's a couple different angles so you can get a good look. Enjoy!

If you haven't started yet, there's still lots of time to play in this challenge- it's open for entries until the end of the month. Hmm... maybe one of these will end up being part of the prize? (No promises, they may not last until then!)

Comments

Tanya S said…
Soooo in love with this project!!Such a cool idea!!
I'm with Tanya on this one. Lovely now why didn't I think of something like this. Great work. Take Care
Sarah said…
those boxes are sooo caauuute!! I think you should give one to the awesome girl that made cake last night ;) lol
Eulanda said…
WOW!! These are so cool!! Love that flower too!!
Anonymous said…
You make those tim holtz flowers look so good!!! :) Love the chocolate boxes!!