Color Me Happy!

Here's a card I made just because... I wanted to play with some new papers (and a not so new stamp that hadn't been inked yet!). This card features "Annie the Artist" by Kraftin' Kimmie paired with fabulous new papers from Echo Park's "For the Record" collection. So much fun!
Annie was coloured with Copics and my card was assembled using inspiration from the current sketch by Sketch Saturday! It also fits the current challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie's blog to use twine or floss (not exactly a hard one for me!). I modified the sketch a bit cuz I really wanted to use this cute paint palette die from QK/Lifestyle Crafts. It was a bit tricky, but I like how it turned out- especially with glossy accents over my paint to make it look wet! I pulled the photo corners out of my stash to finish it off. Hope you like it and feel inspired to create something that makes you happy!

Comments

Graphicat said…
Oh I SO want that Palette die!!! Haven't seen that before! Great job, I love that image too!
Hugs
Cheri
Sarah said…
I haven't seen the pallet die either, and it's awesome!! I want one too! I love the glossy accents on it, it totally looks like real blobs of paint :) Those papers are fab too, I don't remember seeing those on Saturday...but I want those too! Sweet card Tara!
Anonymous said…
Me three, I don't remember seeing that pallet die either. It is very ca-ute! May have to get one too. Very nice card Tara, love the corner brad. Of course it is a great card, well done.
wow lovely card. I like the pallet Die as well. Where have you been hiding that one. Take Care