Basic Grey POTM twist & cards

Our July POTM classes are coming up this week and I realized I didn't post the cards we made at our June class... oops! I also had requests to post my layout using the same techniques/measurements but different papers than the original design. I went a whole lot brighter and bolder with my layout and it turned out perfect with pictures from my trip to Las Vegas last summer. As I said in my journaling here, the two Cirque du Soleil shows we saw were the highlights of our trip :)

I used a flourish border die by Lifestyle crafts together with grungeboard pieces & dies from Tim Holtz to bling up my layout.
and here's the cards we made with our scraps! Mom (Julie) made these first two:
And I made these two, which are really simple:
All projects featuring the Lauderdale collection, which is perfect for summertime! We still have an assortment of embellishments & papers in the store, as well as 6x6 pads from the Lauderdale collection.

Comments