New Stamps & Sketch by Graphicat Designs!

There's a new sketch challenge up at Graphicat's Sketch blog and we're all using some of Cheri's fab new TEA images! I chose to use a sentiment as the focus of my card this month- I've always loved this quote and I can't wait to get it in rubber ;)

I used photoshop to edit the digi stamp so I could print it in brown instead of black and created this card...
I didn't stray far from the sketch this month and kept it really simple to focus on the image... but I did have fun with that vertical panel of paper, which is actually the new Kraft Glassine from Tim Holtz. I embossed it with one of his embossing folders, then inked it with orange Distress Ink & I brushed Perfect Pearls over it to set it. It looks very cool IRL! Some of the pieces I added to the bottom corner were also cut from Kraft Glassine- it's fun to crumple and crinkle ;) The embellished brads are from My Mind's Eye to coordinate with the papers and the rest is flowers & pearls from the stash. Here's a close up of that cluster:
Hope you like the new sketch and love the new images! You can get them for yourself over at Graphicat Designs. Hope you'll play along with us this month!

Comments

Lovely card like the colors. Take Care
Anonymous said…
Love all the embellies Tara, and that paper is awesome! Beautiful card girlie! A great show case of the Sentiment.
Darla said…
Great card for a great sentiment. Love your colour choices and embellies.