August Challenge: Use Your Stash!

Over at our Seriously Creative Challenge Blog, we're kicking off a new challenge for the month of August! You can see all the details there, but the general theme is gonna be a pretty easy one for you to play along with because this month we want you to USE YOUR STASH!
Is that easy or what? Pull out something you've been wanting to use- photos, paper, stamps... anything in your stash and USE IT this month!

Here's what Mom (Julie) made for the challenge:
She pulled out some old photos of my cousin and paired them with some Basic Grey paper that's been around for a while! She used a die cut ice cream cone (if it looks familiar, it's because I made an extra when I made this card), some ribbon from the stash and cut out the letters (Tim Holtz) using a scrap of blue paper from the stash. She had fun raiding the stash for this one!

Next up, here's the layout Leslea created:
Isn't that photo just adorable? Leslea used some fun papers and chipboard elements by My Mind's Eye from her stash to put this together. I love the list of descriptive words she's added- such a great journaling element!

Hope you're inspired to dig into your stash! I'll be sharing another project with you (that I made!) in a couple weeks- hope you'll join the fun!

Comments

Sarah said…
Great layouts Ladies! I am a little bit jealous though that you can totally get away with boy stuff for girl pages but not the other way around! lol that picture is beautiful though :)
Eulanda said…
These are GREAT layouts and very smart challenge!! I wish more people had them cuz ... well we all have a lot of stash. hee hee