Christmas Emporium Card Class

I wish I had card photos to share with you today... but this whole shorter days thing always messes with me & my photo taking abilities at the store! I'll get a system figured out soon...but for now I have pretty paper to show you at least!

I mentioned a bit ago (on THIS post) that I'd have a class coming up featuring the side-step card technique and it's coming NEXT TUESDAY (totally snuck up on me!) and will be featuring the fabulous Christmas Emporium collection by Graphic 45!

Join me and we'll create three vintage looking Christmas Cards using papers & stamps from this collection, along with fabulous die cuts, mists and bling!  Samples are up in the store- hope you'll join me!  Call or visit the store to sign up soon!

p.s. if you'd like to take the class but the date snuck up on you, too... please let us know as we may decide to reschedule it!



Comments

Roxy said…
Ooooh, sounds great! Of course I won't be able to make it. Is it something I can buy the supplies for and make on my own?
Lynn's Place said…
These are fabulous tfs