Merry! {Nov. Sketch Challenge Reminder}

Can you believe we're already more than half way through November?  It's time for a reminder that we'd love to have you play along with our November Challenge!  I'm just sharing one project with you today, but there are more over at our Challenge Blog!

I've used the sketch to create a 6x6 card featuring adorable "Holly Jolly" papers from Echo Park, Tim Holtz dies (pennant & new alpha) and an adorable image I got last year from Stamping Bella.  I really wanted to use red & white twine with him, but couldn't get my hands on any last year, so it was perfect that I could use the combo for this!  Nothing too elaborate about this card, I pretty much stuck to the sketch... but I had fun with my image, adding Liquid Applique, Stickles & Glossy Accents for fun textures & shine!

Hope you like it, and I hope you'll play along with us this month!  I'd love to see what you create with my sketch!

p.s. we are sooo close to getting 100 followers on our blog, if you're not already one, we'd love to have you join us as a follower! ;)

Comments

Nancy said…
Pretty darn cute, like the previous ones :)
After this busy day, I can get on with the challenge!