December SOTM

Introducing our December Stamp of the Month, a fun (and sometimes sassy) snowman set by Graphicat Designs:
We've used the images in this set together with 'Snowfall' papers by BoBunny- it's a favourite this year, for sure!  The title on our sample board was cut with the Silhouette, using the 'Font Diner Sparkly" font, which is the same one used on many of the sentiments in this stamp set.

Here's a simple card featuring one of the sentiments on an embossed background together with snowflake & doily dies:
Roxy created this vintage looking card:
Roxy also created this lovely card- I really like how the snowman pops out here!
Lastly, here's the card I (Tara) created.  I added liquid applique to my sentiment, real buttons on Mr. Snowman (which I coloured with Copics to make them all match), and lots of glitter on the "snow bank" as well as on the patterned paper.
As always, these cards look much better in person!  Hope you'll come by and check it out and that you have fun creating with your SOTM, which is always 35% off for members! 

Have a creative day!  We'll be back soon with more fun projects!


Comments

Nancy said…
Ok, I love this SOTM! I love the paper, gotta get some :)
Loooove the cards, they are just beautiful!
Roxy said…
Holy cow, these cards look great on here!!! You have a doily die?! Must have that one! If my mom comes in (and I told her to go Christmas shopping for me there!) make sure she sees that one, hint hint! I love your card, too, with the whole scene, looks fabulous! Hugs, Roxy.
Anonymous said…
Nice cards ladies!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Tanya S said…
Fabulous card ladies!
Sarah said…
looooove those cards! I think my fav is the sepia one that Roxy did!! Love the buttons on your card Tara and the liquid applique! awesome!