Be the Change

This card... I don't know if it was really crooked, or if I was just having Photoshop issues, but I just could not get it cropped square!   I'm not sure what it is, but something about this card is just giving me grief... not my fave project lately, but it's got some fun elements.  eh.  I ended up cropping out the edge of the card so it didn't look so crooked at least.  You can see it on our Creativi-tree in the store this month!

Once again, I've used Graphic 45 quotes, Prima butterflies with Distress Stains & BoBunny papers.  I also pulled out one of my new Memory Box dies- these things are gorgeous and so intricate!  Love them! (We've got some new ones in the store this week!)

The card layout was inspired by CLP Sketch #46, who my buddy Eulanda designs for.  My card doesn't hold a candle to her work of art... but I bet I made it in less than half the time it took her LOL.  I love seeing all the different ways a single sketch is interpreted!

p.s. Mom has Coffee & a Card all ready for you this week- stop by the store on Thursday between 11am and 5pm & you can make a card (while drinking coffee) for just $2!

Comments

Roxy said…
I love it, Tara, I think you're being overly critical!!!