New Challenge!

Wow- sorry things have been so quiet on the blog, we had our Autumn Masquerade Crop last weekend and the prep work always consumes me coming up to the weekend!  We had a small group of ladies this time, but it was still a lot of fun for everyone and we supported a great cause as a satellite event for BC Crop for Kids (funds raised will go to BC Children's Hospital Foundation).  We still have tickets available in the store for some great draws- stop by and check it out!  We'll be making the draw October 20!

This month over at our Seriously Creative Challenge blog, we've got a photo inspiration challenge for you to play along with! Here's what I created (so far!) for it...
I had several ideas in my head for this one, but decided to go for something simple, so I looked through my 6x6 pads to find one with a range of colours similar to the photo inspiration.  Once I picked my paper (Doodle Deux by Prima) I dug through my flower jars to find some that matched!  I added a few buttons & other embellishments and finished it off with a die cut butterfly and sentiment (and old fave from QuicKutz that I pull out regularly for thank you cards!) with a chit chat sticker by Tim Holtz.  My card is built on a 5x7 kraft card base.

Here's the photo it was inspired by:
Hope you'll join us over at the Challenge blog

Comments