More Spice Than Sugar {December 'tis the Season Challenge}

We've got a new challenge over at our Seriously Creative Challenge Blog and our goal was to make it an easy one for you to play along with! Check out all the details here.

My project has actually been a few years in the making... but it's finally ready to wear this Christmas season ;)  I cut the designs with my Silhouette (Cameo's are in stock NOW if you've got one on your Christmas wish list!) from their smooth Heat Transfer material, ironed it on to a long sleeve t-shirt and finally this year finished it off with some heat activated rhinestones.   I have a similar design done for my sister that says "more sugar than spice" ;)
With any luck, I'll be back soon with more projects... lots to share with you in the days coming up to Christmas!

Comments