May 2013 SOTM

As I mentioned in the last post, our May SOTM marks the end of our Stamp of the Month program.While endings always make me feel a little sad, I have to say that these cards make me feel very happy!  I love this stamp and I love the bright colours Roxy & I played with to make these samples!

Here's the cards I made:
If this next one looks familiar, it's because I used my own technique which was featured by Ranger here.  It's a simple technique that is perfect for this stamp!  I added some fun epoxy dots by MME for texture and a stamp that's an old fave by Hero Arts to finish it off. 

Roxy made these two cards- you can read more details about them on her blog (link in the side bar of the blog).  I love them both!
Just wait until you hear how she made this background... so fun! I won't spoil it though, go see on Roxy's blog!
I hope you enjoyed our samples and our fabulous final Stamp Of the Month!  If you create something with this stamp, I'd sure love to see it... feel free to share a link in the comments on this post!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, some things coming to an end sadden me too. Not so much the stom, just the whole thing!!! Happy for you though! And your mom too!
Sarah said…
I would love to create something with those stamps! Care to lend them to me?! Lol those papers are awesome too! Loving all the cards!
Roxy said…
These look great together on the board! Thanks for letting me join in on your DT, sniff! I'm going to miss it all, going into the store whenever I'm in town, catching up during crops, boohoo! Sarah really wants this stamp, heehee! Maybe I'll have to arrange a swap, but only after I make 50 more cards with it! Hugs, Roxy.