12 tags of 2014- May- artful gentlemen


 I'm just squeaking in at the last minute to finish my tag inspired by Tim Holtz's May 2014 tag!  I decided to go with a masculine theme for my tag and had some fun pulling out stamps and embellishments to work with it.  I've always loved this stamp of 3 men, and the hat & moustache brads from my stash (stache? LOL) seemed like a fun addition!  Assorted brads, & Tim Holtz idea-ology embellishments together with assorted TH patterned papers came together quite nicely for me :) 

Here's some close ups for you:
 I highlighted the 'artful' tag with Distress paint and the gentleman's hat with Crackle Accents.  Here's a photo of the full tag with my crinkle ribbon (can't get enough of this stuff!)
I also made a Father's Day card using a lot of the same elements- here's a look at it:


As I'm uploading photos, I realize I forgot to watermark my photos... so I guess I'll be editing this post soon!  But, as it's pretty close to the end of the month I'll continue on- it feels great to be 'on time' with Tim's monthly tags again!  Hopefully I can keep this up! 

Comments

Missed doing May so that is two in a row.. hoefully Junes will get done.. nice work.. take care
Lynn K said…
LOVE all the elements on your tag and card! Awesome job!!
Caroline D. said…
Both are fantastic!! You used such fun elements! It was fun chatting with you at the crop... see you soon at Betty's I hope.