Watercolor with Distress Class Tomorrow!

I`m looking forward to being back teaching again tomorrow with this summery class featuring my favourite product line... Distress!



Learn how versatile Distress Ink & Markers can be as we explore a variety of watercolor techniques & create four summery cards with stamps from Tim Holtz & Prima, simply embellished to showcase your watercolor artistry!

Watercolor with Distress Class is scheduled for Thursday, July 17 at 2pm located at Betty's Creative Studio in Greensboro, NC. $25.




I'll be back after the class to give you a closer (& complete!) look at each of these cards :)  If I'm on the ball, I may even have some photos from the class!

Comments

Sarah said…
That's awesome that you're teaching again! The cards look fab!
Lynn K said…
So happy you are teaching again! These cards are beautiful - your student are very lucky!