Bad Blogger/ Prima Dolls Demo

I've been a very bad blogger lately.  I'm sorry if you've visited and found nothing even remotely new... the truth is I am still alive and well, and I'm even in the process of getting my creative groove back, I just have been really lousy at even coming up with a monthly update!

I'd like to change that... so please hang in there with me!  I'm gonna start today with a bit of a trip back in time to early February (yep, before my last post!) when I had my fist demo as a Prima Ambassador at Betty's Creative Studio in Greensboro, NC :)

Here's some of the lovely ladies who made one of the fun jumbo tag cards featuring Prima Doll stamps:

and here's a close up of the cards I designed:

I had a great time at my first demo- the customers and staff at Betty's are fabulous and fun.  Everyone loved learning some simple paper piecing and coloring together with learning to create a cute card from a jumbo tag!  A highlight for me was using the first of the new Distress Ink colors for 2015 on this tag- you'll see it in the green stenciling on the 'party girl' tag above :)  Cracked Pistachio was a color that I had been needing for several months, trying to combine and mix paints and inks to get it just right to match all the new papers... it's a fabulous color, and might still be my fave this year so far!  (though I have a couple new pads just waiting to get on some projects... so I'll keep you posted!)

Thanks for the patience with this Bad Blogger.  Feel free to comment/email/message me if I'm slacking off again... I'm going to attempt at least weekly posts for the next while as I get caught up and find the rest of my mojo :)



Comments

Unknown said…
love the colours
you're not a bad blogger
just a busy gal!