Autumn Coffee Lovin'

A while back one of my creative friends, who knows about my love for coffee, added me to a group on facebook for Coffee Loving Cardmakers- it's been fun seeing everyone's coffee themed cards over the months and today, for the first time, I'm joining in on one of their regular blog hops!  

The theme is fall and it's going on all week, there's some amazing inspiration and I'm so glad I had time to join in this time around!  If you're a friend of mine or it's your first time visiting my (often very neglected) blog, welcome!  I'd love to hear what you think about my card :)


I wanted to play with this cute little own by Unity Stamps and one of my Tim Holtz coffee blueprint stamps.  I colored both up on watercolor paper with some watercolor pencil crayons and matched them with a negative 'friends' die cut I had on my (very messy) workspace from a previous project.  The red background which I had done with Color Burst seemed like a perfect punch of color to use with kraft and put together my card!  There's not a lot of fancy techniques or anything here, just some great stamps & dies, ribbon, paper & washi tape... and a touch of glitter and glossy accents :)


I hope the combination makes you smile though.  It has me wanting to fill up a cup with Pumpkin Spice Latte and enjoy coffee with a good friend!


Have a fantastic day and thanks for checking out my card- I'm looking forward to checking out a bunch of the 500+ cards that are already linked up for the hop :)  Please come back soon- I have been creating lately, just need to get some of my faves posted here on the blog!

Inky hugs,
Tara

Comments

Teri said…
Adorable!
Shelly said…
Oh, this is so fun!
Becca Yahrling said…
Hi Tara and welcome to this fun hop! I am obsessed with it. lol
Your card is so darned cute! You put together all these fun elements beautifully. I love that darling owl from Unity and those googly eyes are perfect!
Jerrie said…
This made me giggle! I love your fun card!
Karen B. said…
Beautiful elements in your card!
Ann said…
That little guy is so cute and the little heart is the perfect touch.
Beautiful card. Love that owl with the big eyes. TFS
So yummy and so cute!!! I LOVE the owl's eyes! How fun!
Brandy said…
What a super cute card! The owl is adorable! I just had a pumpkin spice latte...my first of the season! :)
Adorable owl and love all of your gorgeous layers!
Ceal said…
great card, tfs!
Lisa said…
Oh my! This is awesome... adorable and gorgeous all at once... love all of your details!
Arianna Barbara said…
Gorgeous card!!!
Elizabeth said…
Awesome card!
~amy~ said…
Yes to Owls and Coffee!
Helen F. said…
This is too darn cute!
What a fun card. I love all you added to it to make it so cute!
SewPaperPaint said…
Oh my gosh I love this Tara! Sorry for the late visit, but your card was worth the wait! What a stunner!!! Great layers and I love the owl/cup combo! Hugs, Autumn